Library and Reading room via del Carmine 14
From Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
2° and 4° Saturdays of the month from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Library and Reading room via del Carmine 13
From Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consult the library’s calendar catalogue
- Discover 9centRo: The platform of access to the archives and the digital collections of the Polo del ‘900
- Consult the archives of the Resistance on Archos
- Find out the thematic patterns from the Polo’s archives: Women, Liberation, Labour, Memory, Republic, The 1968
- Discover the Smart Archive Search project. The artificial intelligence for the accessibility of the ‘Polo del ‘900’s heritage.
- Find out the app in[TO]68: 4 routes in the city to discover the ’68 and its main characters
- Explore the maps that the librarians prepared for the Salone del libro: 1968, 1977, Antonio Gramsci, 1937-2017, Racist Laws, Migration, Resistance, Russian Revolution, Urban trasformation
- Consult the regulation of the reading rooms